Welcome to Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center
You have found a dental practice dedicated to the very best care for you and your family. Dr. Dino Mantis, DDS, continually improves both his own skills and those of his team, so that you always receive the benefit of the latest advancements in dental science. Your improved health, comfort, appearance and functionality are our highest concerns.
In addition to providing high-quality dental care to patients in Wilmette, Evanston, North Shore, and the surrounding areas, we also strive to make it easy for each of our patients to receive every type of dental treatment they might need in our dentist’s office. This avoids the necessity of visiting different dental offices all over town for special treatment.
Our extensive training and experience enables us to care for every member of the families that come to us, from children to seniors. Please keep reading to learn more about the diversity of dental care choices available here at Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center in Wilmette, IL!
Questions? Want to Schedule? Contact Us
today to schedule.
“The service I’m provided is top notch, he really genuinely cares about my dental health and not only that but also me on a personal level.”
“We come all the way to Illinois now from Indiana to still see Dino…He’s the most educated dentist I’ve ever met in my life.”
“I travel over 60 miles to come out. And the reason why is the quality of care, the technology, and the compassion of care far exceeds everything I’ve ever experienced and now I have a bright beautiful smile.”
“[Dr. Mantis] basically repaired every tooth I had – made sure everything was a ship shape and because of him I do not wake up dreaming of losing teeth every night, which is actually a thing that used to happen.”
Hear From Our Patients
One of the most satisfying parts of our job is seeing the change in a patient who never wanted to smile because of their damaged or discolored teeth. When their cosmetic dentistry treatment program is completed, all they want to do is show their friends their beautiful new smile!
- Porcelain Veneers | For permanent improvement of color, shape, and spacing of the teeth, porcelain veneers for teeth are a beautiful solution. Dental veneers are thin shells that fit over the front and tip of the teeth being treated.
- DURAthin Prepless Veneers. The advantage of DURAthin Prepless veneers is that the veneers can be removed at a later date. Teeth do not need to be reshaped to prepare for placement of these veneers. These very thin dental veneers will correct chips, deep discoloration, or poorly shaped teeth.
- Teeth Whitening | We offer two different types of teeth whitening services, each with its own special advantage. ZOOM! is a very fast service that can lighten teeth several shades in a single, hour-long treatment. Kör Whitening offers a permanent change in the brightness of your teeth, even teeth that are severely stained.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings | Some of our Wilmette patients ask us to replace their darkened metal teeth fillings with tooth-colored fillings for improved aesthetics. This filling material can also be used to improve tooth chips, cracks, gaps, and undesirable tooth shapes.
One of our primary goals and focuses is to make sure your overall oral health needs are met. We encourage every patient to take advantage of our excellent general dentistry services because regular visits to our Wilmette, IL, dental office enable you to maintain good health and prevent the need for more extensive treatments.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings | Our dental hygienists are thorough yet as gentle as possible when they remove every trace of plaque from your teeth during each routine teeth cleaning. Cleaner teeth means a healthier smile.
- Dental X-Rays | Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center utilizes digital x-rays because they offer our patients the best benefits. Digital dental x-rays require minimal use of radiation, provide an incredibly detailed image almost instantly, and can easily be retrieved from our archives if they are needed at a later date.
- Dental Examinations | For every general dentistry visit, a thorough examination will detect any treatment needed to protect your dental and oral health.
We understand why some patients neglect their teeth. The idea of seeing the dentist may be simply too nerve-wracking. We can help! Sedation dentistry allows patients with dental anxiety to receive the dental care they need. Please consult with us on your specific situation and concerns. We will work with you to provide the best dental sedation solution, so you can maintain your teeth in excellent condition.
- Oral Conscious Sedation | Patients who choose conscious sedation are awake and can respond to the doctor but they are very relaxed. Most people don’t feel any pain or even remember the procedure with oral sedation.
- IV Sedation | If you need something even stronger than conscious sedation, Dr. Mantis, DDS, also offers IV sedation. You can relax enough to be unconscious during your dental procedures.
Our patients who receive dental implants to replace missing teeth are very happy with this advancement of dental technology.
- Single Missing Tooth | We will place a slender titanium post (the implant) in your jaw in the location of the missing tooth and allow the titanium to bond with the bone. When the tooth implant has healed well, we will create a beautiful porcelain replacement tooth and attach it securely to the tooth implant. This new tooth will feel and function just like a natural tooth.
- Multiple Missing Teeth | We can use multiple dental implants to replace multiple teeth. If the teeth are next to each other, we may recommend a dental bridge placed on titanium tooth implants to give you a permanent solution.
- Full Arch Without Teeth | Denture implants will give you the best result and they will last the longest. You can choose removable implant-supported dentures or permanent dentures.
What Makes Us Different?
Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center is the place to go for your general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry needs. Here are some of the things that make us stand out from the crowd:
Come to Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center in Wilmette for All of Your Dental Needs!
Whatever your dental concerns, Dr. Mantis, DDS, and his team want to make sure you have the best oral health possible. Contact us today to start working on your healthiest smile yet! We proudly serve patients from Wilmette, Evanston, North Shore and the surrounding areas.