Dr. Dino Mantis, DDS
Dr. Dino Mantis loves to help his patients. Any time a dentist enjoys what they do as much as Dr. Mantis does, the effort to become the very best in his field and continually advance his skills is simply a joy.
Over the last 17 years, Dr. Mantis has been educated in the teachings of five of the leading dental lecturers in the world, resulting in his patients having access to the finest in dental care possible. Dr. Mantis has extensive experience performing restorative dentistry, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. When planning treatment, he takes a holistic approach by considering the health and interaction of each patient’s teeth, gums, jaw joints, and facial muscles.
Since graduating from Loyola Dental School in 1987, Dr. Mantis has strived to continually improve his ability to help his patients. He has attended these fine, dental, educational institutions:
- The Dawson Center in St. Petersburg Florida, taught by Dr. Peter Dawson
- The Schuster Center for Professional Development in Scottsdale, Arizona, taught by Dr. Michael Schuster
- The Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education in Seattle, Washington, taught by Dr. Frank Spear
- The Misch International Implant Institute in Dearborn, Michigan, taught by Dr. Carl Misch
- The Kois Center in Seattle, Washington, taught by Dr. John Kois
- Pikos Implant Institution in Tampa, Florida, taught by Dr. Michael Pikos
- Ickert Teaching Center in Vancouver, Canada, taught by Dr. Norm Ickert
- Chao Pinhole Institute in Alhambra, California, taught by Dr. John Chao
- gIDE Institute, Implants, Bone Grafting, Tissue Grafting in Los Angeles, California, taught by Dr. Sascha Jovanovil
Dr. Mantis has also had the honor of becoming a mentor at the Kois Center and his superior skill has been recognized by his being appointed a Clinical Instructor.
Dr. Mantis is a prominent figure on Chicago’s North Shore, including the Chicago suburbs of Evanston, Wilmette, Kenilworth and Winnetka. If you are searching for an expert cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, general and family dentist, or an individual with vast experience in orthodontics and dental implants, Dr. Dino Mantis is your very best choice.