We treat all of our patients royally here at Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center in Wilmette IL, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, of course, but crowns for their teeth!
Crowns are sometimes called caps, and they’re placed over a tooth to restore its shape and strength, and to improve its overall appearance. They are useful for a many problems:
- Protecting weak teeth from decay, breakage, separation.
- Providing durability to teeth with large fillings and a lack of structure.
- Restoring broken teeth or a teeth that have been severely worn down.
- Improving a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- Covering a tooth with acute discoloration.
- Strengthening a tooth following a root canal procedure.
There are different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
Once they are placed, crowns can last many years. They are great way to guard and enhance your smile. At Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center in Wilmette IL, dental crowns are among our restorative and cosmetic dentistry options. Patients from North Shore, Evanston, Winnetka, and Kenilworth also come to us for general dentistry. Contact us today!
Contact Mantis Dentistry & Implant Center:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):